Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome

Hello fellow mortals,

Welcome to the new world of LittleMee!
Had been thinking of reorganizing this messy space long ago, but sorry that I was busying with school works. (not that I'm not busy now,in fact,it became worse right now, I'm just trying to escape from all the final projects) By the way, don't stop reading Mee just because I don't blog that often k? I still need your attention and concern.

To those dearies that concerned,
I am really glad to have you when I am feeling down.A simple sentence like "How are you?" or "Are you alright?" or "Hope you will be fine" really cheer me up a lot. At least I feel that I'm not alone through all this hard time. At least I still have lovely friends like you in this world. Anyway, my dad had recovered from his illness. As for mummy, she's still rehabbing. But she's much better now. Thanks and let's pray that everyone around us will be fine and healthy.

Had been busying with Final Year Project and Portfolio(Click on the portfolio link on the sidebar to view it) recently. We have only 2 more weeks left, the most hectic period for the DCMD dudes. Let's strive hard for the last time and end it with our best shot k?

Chinese New Year is around the corner! May all of us have a prosperous new year! Looking forward to meet my cousins and relatives, and all the fabulous food are waiting for me!

T-T-F-N (Ta Ta For Now) !!! Shall end it with some photos!
Photos taken before our grad show photo shooting session! Enjoy~
Kamelia, Fion and Me wore fake eye lashes for the first time! Thanks to Rachel! :D

Sher Ying with me!
 Fion and Me!
 Ligeng and Me!
 Kamelia with Me!
And Rachel!
WEIRDIES is ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment