Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Date with Tan Ah Xian!

It has been 3 years since we graduated. And like finally, I got to meet up with this funny cheerful girl at last! She's getting thinner though, but prettier! And still her laughter reminds me of Elmo's. HAHAHAHA...EPIC LAUGHING VOICE! 
Nah...only manage to take a photo of her! Eating at Summer in CS,was craving for it yesterday!
The rice burger is superb! :D

Didn't know she intends to go for shopping session after that, so I did not bring a lot of cash with me :( Accompanied her shopping for clothes and shoes. Saw a lot of pretty clothes and stylish shoes but I HAVE NOT ENOUGH MONEY!!! :( And I was attracted by this lovely and CHEAP denim shorts! But not enough money to buy =_= At last, I only managed to buy a T-shirt which costs 2 for RM32! Each of us choose one print and shared the costs! :) Love the T-shirt print! Super long never buy T-shirt already, but those selling at F.O.S outlets are really nice looking! :D

Tomorrow will be Chinese New Year Eve! Gonna be preparing "gai choy" (a kind of vege in Cantonese) tonight, is a MUST EAT DISH every CNY! drooling~

And for once, I LOVE THE SUNSHINE! like 3 days in a row never see her already. Welcome back!*grin*

T-T-F-N Wish all of you HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR in advanced! 

Loves,
Kee Mee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment