Saturday, February 19, 2011

Freedom!

Hello fellow earthlings!
Lots of things to update eh,I'll make it as short as possible! :D

First of all, last Thursday was our last final submissions day! Yip Yip Hurray~
Was freaking hectic within those 2 weeks, sleepless nights and lost appetite days.
But hey, it's all over! Congrats to all the DCMD dudes! WE SURVIVED after 3 years of torturing!*raise hands and jump* Still got presentation and interview next week. But it will be over real soon!

On the other hand, it's kind of sad that last Thursday was also the last day of school. I don't really felt much on the day itself actually. It felt like any other ordinary school day,with submission some more. But nah, of course I do miss our school life. We had been through a lot together. Well. I will talk about this in other post. Cos this post is meant to be HAPPY! :D

Yeah. So,after the whole semester dealing with PappaRoti, FINALLY I'm done with it!
Part of the final works. Will upload the rest at my Behance Portfolio

As for PDP, I managed to finished it in ONE day, with only ONE hour of sleep that night. You can view my digital portfolio online at Behance Portfolio !Will be very happy if you could support my works!

Secondly, I would like to talk about my Valentine Day this year.
Well, I thought it will be just a normal day for me, but I've got a SURPRISE!
HAHA the whole thing was just unexpected. And the funny thing was that the 2 characters were designed by me actually! And this person edited it with the background and added texts on it! And the first thing I spoke was, "Why PINK?" (cos I saw a word "PINK" on the box) HAHA okay la it's not that I don't like Pink, I don't hate it or like it either, just that I may prefer other colour? Sepia brown, Lime green or Blue or any other bright colours will do I guess? LOL But nah, I really like it! It's the first time receiving a customized gift on Vday! The more I look at it, the more I like it! HAHA thanks so much! :D (but actually I was in doubt why someone gave me this though)

And lastly, our LO HEI and SWIMMING session @ Rachel's place yesterday to celebrate our FREEDOM from piles of ASSignments! YAY!

Our "Family Portrait"

That's lots of unglam shots taken during the swimming session though...but I haven get it! HAHA

That's all! Ta-Ta-For-Now(T-T-F-N)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment