Thursday, February 24, 2011

All about Rojak Mee

Hello fellow living things,
this post will be full of "zappalang", do leave if you don't want to read.

Arrived in school at like 10am today, when my time slot for presentation was 12 noon =_= Waited at the class room to be called. The longer the waiting time, the more anxious I was. And the worse thing was, when you saw 2 persons came out of the presentation room, gushing with tears, made you freaked out even more! The stress level immediately increased by don't know how many percentage! And then it was my turn, the presentation went well, but the comments were kind of contradicting only! But nah, never mind. I told myself that it supposed to be a HAPPY day, since everything was over and done with. Then I called up friends for lunch, asked like so many of them and at last, Rach and Shina said they going Bugis at 3pm plus for lunch! Was so happy and I agreed to meet them there. I arrived very much earlier, it was 2pm. Shopping around alone and it kind of lit up my mood after the presentation. Was too hungry so I bought a durian cake to eat. And I walked and walked, it was nearly 3pm, my legs were aching cos of the stupid heels again! And Rach and Shina still not here yet...ended up in the end they only reached at around 4.15pm. Well I admit that I was kind of pissed of for a moment. But again, I told myself, today must be a happy day. So everything would be fine :) Had a quick "lunch" or you could say a "tea time" with them at Shokodu. But I enjoyed the talking session as usual. Can't finish my waffle and Shina actually finished the whole half piece of it! WOW! Then I left them and find my way to the Queen Street bus stop again. This time, I found the way there! Not lost anymore! HAHA Boarded the bus and received SMS from Daddy that it was raining heavily, and the Chingay caused jam in JB. Actually wanted to join Clefies for the Chingay session, but can't be there on time, plus I was wearing that stupid heels! I remembered I used to go Chingay every year last time, but it has been a long time since my last visit.

Something to add on. Chingay is actually an event originated from Johor, not a culture of Singapore okay? Well. Hope I did not offend any Singaporeans here. But nah, this is the truth! HAHA...kind of annoyed when seeing sg claiming lots of things from Malaysia as theirs sometimes. Another example would be the "Singapore Bak Kut Teh". Hello? You just buy the ingredients from us and labeled it as singapore bak kut teh, and then you promote it to other countries. Okay la. sg smart lar...use media to claim everything as theirs,and let all the countries know about them. Not like my country, Chingay and Bak Kut Teh the government won't care de, cause it's Chinese Culture and Pork ma! Why will they want to publish this kind of thing to other country right? Well I shall stop complaining.

And OMG, stalker are really scary! *Avoid*

Going for interview tomorrow! Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment