Monday, February 28, 2011

Howdy?

 Random pic from Beijing.And fyi, I haven develop any photos which I had planned to since last year.

Hi Mee's readers,
How are you guys been doing lately? Well, as for me, I could foresee myself being a lazy fat ass in the coming weeks, provided if I'm still slacking everyday like now. Had been hooked up with Gossip Girl these days, I'm still on Season 2 now, more to go, but oh my god, it's really addictive! Their school and party life were just interesting!

Besides watching GG, I think I was quite disconnected from the real world? I kind of lost track of what happen to the rest of my friends recently. It seemed like lots of things did happened, but somehow I wasn't a part of it so I don't really know what's happening. Hope my friends are doing good though, heard plenty of them started finding job or even working already? Good Luck everyone! Well of course, I had some plans too. I can't be putting my ass on the same place for too long right? It will get rotten. Was planning to find some part time job, so anyone got lobang? hehe...but in the other hand, I want to have some trips to enjoy!!! What happen to our class graduation trip eh? I want Taiwan or Bali!

Had been thinking about the JB trip also, need to organize it real soon! ;)
As for now,I felt like doing some DIY stuffs or perhaps drawing!
Well I guess it's always the other way round eh?
When you have to do something that you must do, you don't feel like doing it. And vice versa.
I guess that's natural response? Hmm

See you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment