Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Poly Life with DCMD

Was idling one day and happened to browse through the photos in lappy.
Dug out some past photos that bring back my memories of these 3 years in Poly,with the DCMD dudes.
It was obvious that we've changed a lot, not only appearance, but also our thinking.We learn as we grow.
Not sure about everyone, but I myself think that I really changed a lot within these 3 years. I feel that my thinking is much mature right now, compared to 3 years ago. And also my appearance was kind of like 360 degree changes?

After all, I'm really proud to be a SP student, and being a part of DCMD.
To me, FRIENDS are the most precious thing I possessed.
Life in poly won't be great without you all.
It was you that made me want to go to school.
It was you that motivated me to work on my projects.
It was you that cheered me up whenever I felt like giving up.
All in all, you guys affected me a lot.
And I'm happy to know you all.
There's so much to tell but I shall just keep it in heart.
Because I'm sure you all know what I want to say :)

Enjoy the photos!
Our year 1 Mural Project, someone showing her EPIC pose!
Happened to find this photo,Xin Er took this in Library last time.But we are like not close to each other at all! HAHA
Michelle's Birthday!
HIVE mates!
Rachel's Birthday Party!
My first ever Cosfest participation! OMG can't believe I joined this!
Pippo Borello Workshop!
Painting on Stone!
One of our many retarded photobooth shots! LOL this is cute though! :D
My first time making up as a ghost! JUN WEI EPIC EXPRESSION!
One  of our Shopping Session at ION
Birthday celebration for hmm-duno-what-month babies,is it November? Sorry I forgot :/
A dinner after our ITP at Sakae, Rachel teaching me the correct way of using chopstick! But I still can't master it! :(
Dalian Memories!
The Great Wall! I always think that it was impossible for me to stand on one of the greatest wonders of the world,but hey, I WAS THERE! DREAM BIG PEOPLE! :D
Nothing is impossible!

Sky Park at Marina Bay Sand. Thanks to Rach! :D Jacuzzi-ing!

My 20th birthday celebration! Memorable! :D
Mind Cafe! :D
That's all for today!
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment