Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Leave me alone

Cry cry cry...
That's the only thing I can do...
Stupid me...

I initiated to apply for NTU, because I'm interested in it.
I wanted to find an art teaching job,or any other job that interests me.
I even motivated myself to search for jobs at different areas in Singapore.

You already knew that I've applied NTU and NUS, and you knew that I was looking for job recently.
But still you keep asking me to find jobs and apply for more uni.
The ridiculous part was asking me to apply for Malaysia Uni!!!

Hello, why in the hell do you ask me to apply for M'sia Uni when I already studied in SP for 3 years? I could have gone to M'sia Uni 3 years ago if I wanted to. But since I already chose my path, which was to pursue my studies in sg, why would I wanna come back M'sia to study degree again? It just doesn't make sense at all can?

And great, everyday you come back and the first thing you spoke to me was:"Have you apply for Uni, Have you apply for that scholarship?" I'm really sick of it okay. I tried to explain to you that there's no point applying for M'sia Uni because if I got it, I WON'T go for it. So what for spent all the time and money to apply for something that I'm sure I DON'T WANT?!! But your answer was:"Just apply for it,in case you can't get the Uni you want,you still have back up." Ohh so you only have this little faith in your daughter? I rather apply for overseas than apply for M'sia Uni. You go ask around lar, got people studied in Singapore already then choose to come back Malaysia for Uni one meh?

And ya, I don't want to argue with you anymore. So now here I am stupidly looking at M'sia Uni website, and I'm trying to apply for MMU and Sunway. I was filling up this MMU form, and it says need a postal order of RM20.00 as the admission fee. So I ask if you could help me go to the post office and get it, and your answer was:"Drive to the post office yourself and buy the postal order, you should learn to do everything yourself!" WTF!!! You are forcing me to do something I don't want already, yet you expect me to drive myself there just for this admission fee? I don't even feel like filling up the form already, and you still ask me to do myself?!!! So I told you frankly that I'm just applying for the sake of applying. Then you said:"If you don't feel like applying, then don't apply." OMGWTF. You are the one forcing me to do so, that's why I applied, now I'm applying and you said this kind of thing!

And sorry I can't continue anymore...I just need a private room to shut myself up!

4 comments:

  1. chill. everything will got its way out. jia you and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I not sure who are you...
    but thank you,really :D
    I'm fine now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah lilin! I have no idea u are reading my blog!LOL
    but thx ar...i'm fine now...waiting for Uni replies currently :D
    Hope for the best then!

    ReplyDelete