Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BIRTH 11


A 4 days events at Suntec City from 31 March to 3 April, it's called Birth 11 and it's our grad show, for us to show case our works and the opportunities to step into the creative industry!

Miniature version of us,done by Lijuan! Love it TTM! <3
Us the 02!
Some of my works! ignore my weird spastic smile :S
My box!
More photos available on FB!
It seems like it's just a glimpse and we are graduating! Having a mixture of feeling, it feels like nothing, but in the meantime, it feels like there's too much and you can't handle it. It's like...everything just ENDED with a full stop like that, and I haven even prepare for it!

I am sure I will be missing all my friends in poly, cos I am already missing all of you now!
Looking forward to see you on the Graduating Ceremony! <3

Congrats to those who has gotten letter to enter uni, I am still hoping to get mine! *pray*

Lots of love,
Kee Mee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment