Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Desaru Trip and Mother's Day

We spent our Labour Day at the newly-reopened Desaru Resort!
It was real fun and relaxing with my family! :D
I'm just so happy to see Mummy playing and smiling with joy!

During this trip, I learn 2 new things:
1)Throwing stones into the sea so that it bounced on the surface for more than 3 times! ;)
2)Floating in the swimming pool in a lying state where my face facing upwards to the sky!

So happy that I finally managed to do it! :) Major satisfaction.
Though it's just simple things, but it enlightened me!

Let's have a look at the photos!
 















Seriously the yuckiest thing ever. I swear you won't want to feel that piece of flesh that stick out from the shell! Eww


This year Mother's Day gift! Was a bit too last minute this time, but managed to give her at night! lol

A piece of work with their Europe trip photos!

I folded mummy another side note with a heart shape on it too! She almost cried after reading it, STAY STRONG MUMMY! Love you always! <3

Love the people around you, so they will love you back.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment