Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GOOD NEWS!

Howdy peepo?

GOOD NEWS!
I've received my offer letter from NTU! :D
Like finally got it! Phew!

Life is great recently.
Teaching at a kindergarten currently.
And those kids never fails to make me smile!
Though sometimes they could be evil! :S
Funniest moment with the kids today:
Case 1:
I stepped into the class.
Ming Yang:"老师,等下那个黑老师会来教我们啊?"
Translation:"Teacher,later the Black Teacher will come and teach us ar?"
PS: He's referring 黑老师 (Black Teacher) as the indian teacher. lol
Case 2:
In the middle of the music lesson.
Samantha dug out a chunk of nose shit,trying to shake it off.
The Music Teacher spotted her not paying attention and called her.
Guess what she do?
She quickly stuffed the nose shit back into her nose!!! >.<
Then continued with the lesson as if nothing happened.
Seriously LMAO
End with some of my cam-whore pics! Hair finally grew longer already esp the fringe! Yeah!


 Big Bang's my world now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment