Monday, May 30, 2011

Officially Graduated!

Last Tuesday (24 May 2011) was a memorable day!
It was a HAPPY ENDING at Singapore Polytechnic!
3 years, and finally we've officially graduated!
Hip Hip Hooray!
There's a lot to say but it's just hard to put it into words.
There're both happiness and sadness when it comes to graduation.
Happy because we've finally succeeded in our journey!
Sad because we're leaving/separating!

I just wanna say(though I don't think any of you will see this)
To my dearest lecturers,
Thanks for guiding us all along these years.

And of course,
To my dearest Poly Friends,
It was really an honoured to know all of you.

To my coursemates,
Thank you for welcoming me into this new environment.
It was my first time staying at a different country alone,you guys really helped me out a lot.
It was great to work and had fun with all of you!

To my ISC club mates,
It was you that made me feel warmth even though I was away with my family!
I am really honoured to know each of you,from countries all over the world.
Be it Indonesian, China, Myanmar, or even UK, Maldives!
I'm glad to share and exchange our culture/experience towards each other.
I may not be that close with some of you, but I hope you know that, I really appreciate you as a friend :)

Lastly, the most important one shall be?
Weirdies & Co !
I had never expected that you girls would be the one that I get closest with in the end of this journey!
It was in the 2nd year that we, the WEIRDIES hanged out a lot together!
I guessed SHOPPING was the reason why we get so close to each other in a short period of time eh?
And during 3rd year, because of Dalian Trip, we became Weirdies & Co! lol
Really glad to have you girls by my side!
I love all of you! <3

Next, Pik Cha Pik Cha Pik Cha!


 Thanks for dropping by!


 Mango Surprise for Katherine!Thanks for the burnt milk scroll! :D
 Mango Pressie for them too! :D











The Mangoes! Look at Siu Yun's EPIC EXPRESSION! lol

Till then. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment