Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Updates


Hi dear blog readers, hmm in fact I guess there're no readers here at all. It seems like I have been talking more to myself in this space. But who cares? lol

Nah, here's some updates of Mee's recent life!
I just came back from Pulau Redang last Thursday. 
It was really really an awesome trip for my holiday!
I fell in love with this particular island too deeply.
Still missing every single bit of it now.
The photos are still editing in progress.
I will upload a detailed post about the fascinating trip real soon!

Besides Redang, my schedule last week was filled with other activities as well.
Our whole family spent our last last weekends at KL, shopping spree as usual! lol
And I spent my last Saturday with Weirdies at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, to celebrate Rachel's Birthday!
Also, met up with my sec school friends for Dim Sum Breakfast last Sunday!
This whole week was really busy with meet up and trips! :D

Currently, I'm back to work at kindergarten.
Other than working, I've been busy with all the preparations for my University intake progress.
Running up and down from SG to JB frequently to get things settled!
And getting an E Pass is so troublesome cos I need to go through lots of process! :/
I guess that's it for now! 
Shall come back here soon for updates as promised! Cya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment