Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday Week!

Hello my dear friends!Here's a short update about my birthday week!
First I need to say: I AM OFFICIALLY AN ADULT
Well...don't know if it's a good thing, but what I know is that, I am happy with my current life! ;)


10 July 2011 (Sunday)
I had an early celebration with my family at Sutera Mall last Sunday!
Taste Bug's Restaurant - Lamb Chop
14 July 2011 (Thursday)
I had my belated birthday celebration with my course mates! We went to watch HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 at private cinema! It was also my first time watching a movie on it's premiere day! :D


15 July 2011 (Friday)
Guess what? I went to KOREAN MUSIC WAVE 2011! First concert that I payed a ticket for! The only artists concert that I went for was 8TV Summer Live Concert! haha which is free! 
Tell you what...the KMW concert was a real BLAST! I'm still having HANGOVER right now! :D



More photos soon! :)
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment