Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meeeek's 21st Birthday!

Hey folks life's great isn't it?
I love my recent life. Being free and meeting up with friends from all categories!
But it will all end in this week I guess.
As I'm going to start my new life in NTU!
Think I won't be that free anymore?
Excited but nervous for my new life!

Nah, I'm here to update about my 21st Birthday!


#1. Early Birthday Celebration!
As I mentioned before, I celebrated it earlier with my family at Sutera Mall's Taste Bug's!
It was my 2nd time here, I assure you the foods are seriously THUMBS UP!
There was Cheng Ho's Exhibition on that day so we took some photos too!








 The BBQ Back Ribs ordered by Dad is a MUST TRY DISH! (Y)

 
Went home and celebrated with my 21st cake! I was craving for Oreo Cheese Cake, even booked it a few days earlier from Secret Recipe, and paid it by myself this time! But disappointingly, the cake turned out to be so fugly-looking. And the worst thing was, they mistook me as 31st instead of 21st!!!>:( The staff actually wrote "Happy 31st Birthday" instead of "Happy 21st Birthday"!!! Even the candles also gave me 31st! Really spoil my mood! Haiz that malay staff really sucks at english, should have told him dua puluh satu instead of twenty-first!!! ISSSSH Apa la macam ni!!! In the end daddy helped me to scrap off the bottom part of 3 so it looked like 2 as shown above!

 
 No worries. We still enjoyed the celebration! haha. And I got my KEY! Chose a Clover pattern and I love it! Thanks Mummy! <3

#2. Belated Celebration with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2 in Private Cinema!

We had dinner at Pasta De Waraku at Heeren  first! And LOOK!!! My 21st cake!!!
What a total SURPRISE! Baked and decorated by Rachel and Kamelia! Thank you so much! I really really really LOVE it!

Flying high at Hogwarts!




The lovely bakers!
We spent too much time on dinner thus late for Harry Potter! The movie started at 9.55pm but we were still at Heeren building by that time! board the taxi and fly there! By the time we reached already started :( But luckily we only missed a bit! :D





 Our first time at private cinema! Platinum Movie suites! Got butler service some more! Great experience! And the movie was awesome!

After the movie, we had some photo session!



Thanks to Rachel - The organizer of the night!<3
We were NOT allowed to go into the private lounge as it stated that "only 1 hour before the movie start can enter". But we did not know about this plus we were late for the movie, don't even have time to go in before it starts! I was really unsatisfied and decided to ask the staff again. Finally, after much persuasion, she agreed to let us in for a while! But need to wait for 20 minutes for the people inside there to leave for their upcoming movie! So me and my friends agreed to wait! Cos we paid for the tickets already so of course must experienced it ma!

12.40am...dang dang! We were inside the lounge!


It was a memorable 21st for me! It was also my first time using my own money to treat my friends for my birthday, even though I only paid partially for each person! haha but still hope everyone enjoyed the night! Because I really enjoyed every single moment of it! The cake was so special, and thanks for coming and all the presents! Love the party theme as well! Harry Potter for the win! Thanks my dear friends! You made me felt like the HAPPIEST girl in the world! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment