Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New life's awaiting

I was rather busy these few days.
Running in and out of Singapore everyday as the orientation started.
Went for a team bonding session today.
As usual, station games again.
Wasn't as fun as my poly's orientation.
But still, it was great to meet some new friends and I get to know the school better.

Well actually, as the school's commencing date is drawing nearer, lots of emotions and thinking came into my mind. I am excited for my new uni life, but frankly in the meantime, I guess I'm not mentally prepared for it yet? I can't help worrying about this and that. Just hope that this 4 years will move on greatly.

4 years, people may think that it's very long.
So what? To me, long or short doesn't matter.
A course that is shorter or faster doesn't means that when you come out you will have better future.
It just makes you step into the working life faster!!! muahahaha
So tell you what, I'm gonna cherish my student life!

Yes. That's the way. Be positive! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment